MENTAL CAPACITY & WELFARE
Perhaps you or one of your loved ones has been affected by a brain injury. Maybe you have an elderly relative suffering from the onset of dementia. You might have a friend or family member suffering from learning difficulties.
Benefits of Mental Capacity and Welfare service
- Fixed fee service
- Full access to medical experts and assessments
- Independent financial planning service
- Guidance through court application process
- Family or Professional Deputy can be appointed
- Lifetime welfare and financial administration support
Whatever your situation, we have the expertise to provide legal advice about managing the finances and welfare of a relative or vulnerable person. We can help guide you through the process of dealing with their financial affairs and personal welfare.
Do you need a Deputy?
A Deputy is a person appointed by the court to manage the affairs of another person who lacks the capacity to manage their own affairs. A Deputy may be appointed to make either financial or welfare decisions and must always act in the vulnerable persons best interests.
Contact us today for help and advice